- Determine what length of barrel will keep everything subsonic, supported with math
- Determine a general design for the upper. Keep in mind I intend to make a monolithic upper much like on the Gemtech Oasis.
- Figure out a barrel for the monolithic upper
- Create CAD models of a few different baffle stack ideas
- Do some flow analysis of said baffle stack ideas
- Learn a thing or two about machining Titanium
- Submit a Form 1
- Do some sound testing with the finished product
- Fix the factory trigger
- See what kind of sights I can put on instead of the pesky Ruger ones.
There generally seems to be three designs or approaches when it comes to suppressing a Ruger .22 pistol.
1. The standard order a TacSol upper or now buy one with a threaded barrel from Ruger and throw a can on it. This is fine and dandy, but why take the easy way out?